All solar power that you generate yourself is yours. That way, the profits of the energy producer are yours. We do not put a profit margin on the electricity and gas that we supply to you. Below you will find our energy rates and information about network costs, taxes.
Energy rates Stroom en Gas variabel energiezuinig
Energy rates Stroom en Gas Variabel
- Tarieven Variabel Contract eerste kwartaal 2021
- Tarieven Variabel Contract vierde kwartaal 2020
- Tarieven Variabel Contract derde kwartaal 2020
- Tarieven Variabel Contract tweede kwartaal 2020
- Tarieven Variabel Contract eerste kwartaal 2020
Energy rates 1-jaar Stroom en Gas Vast
Energy rates Modelcontract
Our electricity label consists of 100% Dutch solar energy. You can find our electricity label on the page Solar power and gas. A power label indicates from which sources the supplied energy comes.
The CO2 emissions from gas consumption are offset with CO2 certificates from Gold Standard certified energy projects in developing countries. This is the strictest quality mark in the field of climate compensation.